Tuesday 4 June 2013

BABY COLOURS

My Favourite Colours


I'm generally a very cheerful and bubbly girl. Being the happy go lucky me, I'm crazy about baby colors.

Baby Pink

I've always wanted to be a princess since I was a little girl. Pink is a really girlish and cute colour. I remember when I was young , all my dresses were pink. I would only wear pink dresses out because I feel the most prettiest and comfortable in them. Hence, pink is the most significant color to me. However, the weird thing about me is that I've grown out of the "wear pink all day" fetish. Today, I adore all pink things except wearing full pink outfits.



My room is now pink but I'll definitely make sure
 my future rooms will also be the same.


Pink dresses! Those were the good ol'days :')


The colour of hello kitty explains why I like it so much!Trust me,the people who are close to me will know how big of a fan I'm.

Baby Blue


Blue always represents water and the sky. It makes me feel calm and chill whenever I see the colour. My hobby since young until today has always been swimming. Being in the water, just floating and thinking about nothing is a blessing to me. I could stay all day under the sea or even in a swimming pool and not get bored of it. Even if I get wrinkly everywhere, it's worthwhile. Thus, this colour is also very relatable to me. 


Just sitting by the pool is already a privilege to me!


I just really love the silent and freedom you get under water.


If only I could be a mermaid forever...

Baby purple


Purple is the colour of lavender and it is said that it keeps us calm and steady. However, the reason I like purple is no because of how it makes me feel. It's actually because it matches really well with pink. Both of the colours go so well together, either combined or separated. If you actually know me well, you will find most of my properties and things owned is all pink and purple.



Purple and Pink just go so well together.


Even Mother earth and Nature agrees with me.

It is really obvious that all the baby colours I love are sort of related to my childhood and my passion. I guess as a psychology student, I would believe that it's just my unconscious mind doing wonders! 

I've always dream of my perfect wedding and how I would want my gown to be. If only it could be something like this and I can live the rest my life surrounded by baby colours.....


I would be the happiest girl alive 

Lots of love, A dose of Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment