Saturday 15 June 2013

FACES OF JOEY



Faces of Joey. It represents how my personality changes during the day and night. People normally call me a chameleon as I adapt to the environment well. I present myself differently in different events and venues. I'm able to communicate with anyone, anywhere and any time.

During the day, I'm usually a nerd aiming to be a high achiever. I try my best in everything I do. I make sure I'm able to succeed in the end as I put in a lot of efforts and handwork into everything I do. I aim high and try to reach for my goals. I make sure I am in control of my grades in order to get scholarship.

When the sun sets, it's either I relax at home by watching my TV series, listening to music or reading a book. More often, I would attend social events. I personally think that social networking in this era plays an important role in our life. I do go to parties and clubs to socialize and expand my network of friends. I do not waste my time getting drunk and wasted. I also like going to rave parties, not because for the sake of being mainstream but that I love the atmosphere and the music. Also, another hobby of mine is to dance as I will have the adrenaline rush whenever I have the freedom to move. Thus, I really enjoy going to these places just to get my minds off things and to release stress.

Despite my different faces, I still manage to juggle my play time and work time. We only live once, study hard and party even harder! Don't worry, I'm a psychology student and I'm pretty sure that I do not have a spilt personality.

Lots Of Love,  A dose of Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment