Monday 17 June 2013

PHOTO MONTAGE


There and back again with LOVE






How far would you go for your loved ones?

These are the few photo montages I poured my heart and soul into creating. I actually got the idea from a valentine's day calender. Thought it would be cute if I crop myself into various places and seasons to show the 'power' of my love. It's like I could travel around the world just to deliver my love and care for my loved ones. Hence, the title: There and back again with love. With that mentioned, I actually took a few photos to make sure my figures are suitable for all of the themes. It actually took me quite some time and effort to produce the above. I finally understand how hard it is to come up with a quality photo montage.



Lots of Love, A dose of Joey


No comments:

Post a Comment