Tuesday 4 June 2013

DESCRIPTION OF ART


DEPRESSION : LOSING A LOVE ONE


I realized that all my posts are so colourful and cheerful but they really do define me. I'm generally a very happy go lucky person. I don't go around whining about how bad my life is and how horrible my day was. I get over problems and sad happenings really fast, I move on quick, I've never dwell in the past and drown myself in sadness. 'I'm depressed', that's one thing you will never hear me saying. I don't know about you and everyone else, but in my opinion, why clinging on to things that won't make us feel good? We only live once and life is short, shouldn't we live it to the fullest everyday and treat it as your last day on earth? 

but then again I thought to myself...

I'm actually really grateful to be born in such a good environment where I don't have anything to worry about except scoring good grades in my exams and making my parents proud. Who am I to judge those that went through hell lots of unfortunate events where we can't even imagine that they are real? A child losing his or her whole family in a car accident over night. A husband that witness his wife's death the day after their wedding. A mother that has to decide which children to for go in an earth quake. All the people that facing natural disasters and crisis. Who am I to guarantee them that everything is going to be okay? 

After looking at this picture, I realized that that's one emotion that I never truly experienced before. I'm so lucky that so far I haven lost anyone in my life. Frankly speaking,I really don't know how it feels like to lose someone important to me and I don't want to know either. Look at those puffy eyes, the amount pain she is going through seems unbearable, even her tears looks dry. I know sooner or later, I would have to face the exact pain cause life is life and bad things happens. 

To know that one day I'll be in the exact situation as her really saddens me. Nobody should ever be put in her shoes as her hopeless expression says it all. Sometimes, things are out of our control and all we can do is cry and make ourselves feel better. 

However, I still believe, everything happens for a reason. If it happens, take it in and learn from it so that it makes us stronger. See life in a positive light and it will shine for you!

Just some late nights thoughts, Good Night! :)

Lots of love, A dose of Joey




No comments:

Post a Comment